Dominique Desseigne

About Dominique Desseigne

Birth Day: August 19, 1944
Birth Place: Paris, France, France
Occupation: CEO of Groupe Lucien Barrière
Children: Zohra (b. 2009)

Dominique Desseigne

Dominique Desseigne was born on August 19, 1944 in Paris, France, France. Dominique Desseigne lords over one of France's largest casino groups, Groupe Lucien Barrière, which owns 34 casinos, 16 luxury hotels and more than 120 bars and restaurants. Collectively the group employs more than 6,000 people and brings in nearly $1.3 billion in annual revenues. Desseigne's late wife, Diane Barriere, inherited the company from her father; she was badly injured in a 1995 plane crash that left her confined to a wheel chair and respiratory equipment. She died in 2001. Desseigne, who took the reins in 1997 and became CEO the year she died, owns 60% of the company while France's financial services giant, Fimalac, owns the remaining 40%. Desseigne has two young children from his marriage to Diane.
Dominique Desseigne is a member of Gambling & Casinos

Does Dominique Desseigne Dead or Alive?

As per our current Database, Dominique Desseigne is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: May 10, 2020).

🎂 Dominique Desseigne - Age, Bio, Faces and Birthday

Currently, Dominique Desseigne is 76 years, 7 months and 28 days old. Dominique Desseigne will celebrate 77rd birthday on a Thursday 19th of August 2021. Below we countdown to Dominique Desseigne upcoming birthday.

Popular As Dominique Desseigne
Occupation Gambling & Casinos
Age 76 years old
Zodiac Sign Virgo
Born August 19, 1944 (Paris, France, France)
Birthday August 19
Town/City Paris, France, France
Nationality France

🌙 Zodiac

Dominique Desseigne’s zodiac sign is Virgo. According to astrologers, Virgos are always paying attention to the smallest details and their deep sense of humanity makes them one of the most careful signs of the zodiac. Their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance, and although they are often tender, their heart might be closed for the outer world. This is a sign often misunderstood, not because they lack the ability to express, but because they won’t accept their feelings as valid, true, or even relevant when opposed to reason. The symbolism behind the name speaks well of their nature, born with a feeling they are experiencing everything for the first time.

🌙 Chinese Zodiac Signs

Dominique Desseigne was born in the Year of the Monkey. Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Monkey thrive on having fun. They’re energetic, upbeat, and good at listening but lack self-control. They like being active and stimulated and enjoy pleasing self before pleasing others. They’re heart-breakers, not good at long-term relationships, morals are weak. Compatible with Rat or Dragon.

Some Dominique Desseigne images

Dominique Desseigne trend